*Recipes and links coming soon*
Thanks for visiting my new blog!

Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Pudding Cookies



I mentioned these cookies to Caitlin and she practically yelled at me to share the recipe! I found this recipe online a few years ago but I can not recall the source. If you know, please redirect me so I can give proper credit.

These cookies can be made with any kind of pudding, but I used chocolate the other day because that's what I had on hand. I used my Pampered Chef stoneware and they came out perfectly. The cookies are super easy to make and are hard to resist! Enjoy! (p.s. they taste great frozen!)

Pudding Cookies

1 c. butter
1 large egg
1 cup sugar
1 box pudding mix
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking powder

Creame butter and sugar together.
Add egg and pudding mix, beat well.
Sift together flour and baking powder and add to rest of ingredients. Mix well.
Roll into small balls on greased tray and flatten.
Bake at 350 F for 15-20 minutes.

Makes 3 doz.

2 comments:

Together We Save said...

Sounds very yummy!!

Brianna Renee said...

mmm, these looks so gooood :)